Medewerker Personeelsadministratie Terneuzen
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
At Dow Benelux in Terneuzen has a lot of employees, which means the HR department is of great importance. The Human Resources team delivers centralized services in the area of recruitment, international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management, payroll and HR Workforce Administration to Dow in EMEAI. Are you ready to take up administrative tasks here?
As HR Representative you will be a member of the Workforce Administration team. You will need to work with HR partners in various locations in EMEAI. The job exists to ensure the flawless execution of HR policies, working together with HR in the geography, specifically the (German) region and the HR Support Services team members.
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage the full process of employee lifecycle and off boarding of employees (retirees & separations).
- Create official documents such as employer statements and reference letters.
- Administer short-term and long-term leaves of employees.
- Process all employee contract changes, including fulltime/part time changes – make sure employee data and files are current, accurate and meet the necessary requirements.
- Administer illness cases, vacation days and other absences.
- Execute the complete process for internships from the request of project identification up to the onboarding/off boarding of interns.
- Manage the contract follow-up needed for temporary employees.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor in Human Resource Management or 1-3 years related experience.
- You are fluent in English and German (C1/C2 level).
- You demonstrable communication and inter-personal skills for working in an international
- and multi-cultural environment.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset combined with strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You have experience with managing complex labor related legislations, collaborating with the HR function in common areas.
- You are both a team player and an independent worker.
Are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects? Do you have strong consulting and change management skills? And you are you able to work towards tight deadlines? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. Did you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 06 19 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.