Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a fulltime Customer Service Advisor.
The Customer Service Department Benelux & Emerging Markets of Interface European Manufacturing creates loyalty with their internal and external customers by treating every interaction as an opportunity to meet needs and exceed expectations. In this function you will ensure that all sales orders are booked, delivered and invoiced to the right place and at the right time.
Key activities and accountabilities
- Contact with customers to monitor and verify orders as well as providing a high level of customer service;
- Enter and monitor all orders in conjunction with customers, planning, shipping, quality and finance teams;
- Manage and resolve all customer enquiries in a timely manner;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers;
- Ensure that all necessary services are provided in the specification process for optimum support to the Account Manager and align with the internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction;
- KPI and Order management metrics: CSA support performance according to the set Customer Service KPI’s;
- Act as action owner in any relevant complaint and ensure that these are processed as per their complaints system requirements;
- Responsible for the management of additional projects and responsibilities, participate to project (processes/system) as a SME;
- Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if workload requires additional time.
Attitude & Personal Skills:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Customer Service;
- At least an MBO level of education;
- Customer orientated, able to build strong business relationships;
- Knowledge of ERP environments, preferably JDE;
- Consistently demonstrate a constructive and cooperative attitude;
- Detail oriented, problem owner and strong analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Additional languages are a pré.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.