HR Medewerker/ Compensation Specialist
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
Dow Benelux in Terneuzen has a lot of employees, which means the HR department is of great importance. The HR organization is in the process of transforming to a leading-edge operating model. This role would be located within the "HR Solutions" arm of this operating model. The HR Solutions organization will be responsible for the design and delivery of innovative solutions to all employees and leaders. HR Solutions roles will contain deep subject-matter expertise in order to consult on programs, processes and people. The top priority of HR Solutions is to deliver the best Employee Experience through exceptional delivery of a portfolio of solutions. There for we are looking for a Compensation specialist like you!
You as Compensation Specialist enables a best in class employee experience through exceptional service delivery and subject matter consultation for Compensation. This includes the management, implementation, and delivery of innovative solutions specific to Compensation.
The Compensation specialist implements and executes (global) Compensation programs and policies in EMEAI. In this role you’re responsible to drive the innovation, execution of agreed service levels, and achieve operational excellence in the area of Compensation. Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while consulting with internal and external stakeholders. Strong project and change management skills will be critical to the success of this role.
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for implementation and coordination of specific compensation programs and policies, typically on a regional level or country level, such as:
- Interface with external vendors for compensation programs utilizing vendors, as well as internally within the HR Solutions Center
- Support M&A related activities
- Implement and execute country specific requirements and programs
- Coordinate the Employee Stock purchase program
- Implement Pay Planning program for EMEAI
- Prepare data for market surveys, analysis of the market data and execution of a salary benchmark
- Second level of support to provide specialist expertise to triage and escalate cases.
- Participation in EMEAI Compensation projects.
- Develop and maintain (compliance of) documentation of work processes, guidelines, and procedures.
- Continuously improve processes to reduce cost and improve employee experience.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in HR, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related area.
- You are fluent in English and German (C1/C2 level).
- 4 + years of HR/Compensation or related field experience.
- Understanding of basic compensation philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies.
- Ability to effectively work through other people and be collaborative, cross-functiona
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.