Warehouse worker | Start this week | Inditex
Logistics: Do you want to work as a warehouse worker at the company behind clothing brands like Zara, Pull & Bear, Bershka and Massimo Dutti? Don't hesitate contacting me!
Inditex is the company behind these brands. They have more than 7000 shops in 96 countries! The shops receive new clothes every two weeks and a whole new collection every three weeks. Inditex makes sure all the items are in store on time.
This is what you are going to do;
As a warehouse worker at Inditex you are responsible for different tasks. Unpacking and packing products, orderpicking, putting the items on hangers, checking the quality of the products, sending the products and a lot more! You are going to do this in a team, so it’s important that you are a teamplayer! At the start of your new job you will be going on a short business trip to Spain to learn everything about Inditex!
This is what you get from us!
• At Inditex you can count on some nice terms of employment, such as:
• A good salary of €10,02 per houer! and this amount is calculated without the extra percentage of the shifts you will work in.
• A fulltime job
• An international and interesting workplace environment
• Opportunities to grow within the company
Who you are?
The job as a warehouse worker is a fultime job, this means that you have to be available from Monday to Sunday. Next to this are the following point very important;
• You are able to work in shifts (monday till friday from 7:30-16:00 or 15:30-00:00 or 23:30-20:00)
• You speak English and are willing to learn Dutch!
• You have experience in logistics
• You haven't been on a jobinterview at Inditex before
Do you want to work in a nice team, learn from each other, improve your warehouse experience and have the ambition to grow? Grab this chance for once! In your break you get to enjoy your lunch with your colleagues in the company canteen.
Do you want to start as a warehouse worker at Inditex? Apply for the job with the red button ‘solliciteren’. If you can’t wait to get in contact with us, you can call +31653504859 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.