Key entry employee
Are you looking for a job that allows you to work in the evening? Are you a secure worker and a fast typist? And would you like to work in a great team in a well-known international organisation? If so, we are looking for you!
As a key entry clerk you can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Entering shipments into a database
- Scanning documents
- Checking and completing data
About the company
Working at UPS means you will be working at an internationally ranked and distinguished logistics company in Eindhoven. UPS’ main focus is delivering packages, and the logistic requirements that accompany this. The atmosphere on the shop floor is comfortable; you may be working hard, but there’s always time for a joke and a good conversation. UPS promotes a proactive way of doing and thinking where clients are involved. Don’t think, do!
In this position, you will be working evenings from Monday until Friday. You can expect to work at least 20 hours a week, starting between 15:00 and 18.00 hrs (incidentally you may be asked to start at 15.00 hrs), and finishing between 22.00 and 23.00 hrs.
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary between €10.93 euros per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses if you travel more than 5 kms to get to work
- Part-time job of 20 hours a week
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have previous work experience as a data entry clerk or key entry clerk
- You are at least reasonably fluent in English
- You are preferably experienced in using Microsoft Excel
- You are available for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- You can work Monday through Friday in the evenings
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.