For organising customer events, mill visits and internal meetings, we are recruiting for a fulltime Event Manager at our customer Interface International.
In this role you create an unique and consistent brand experience for our internal and external audiences.
An experience that is fully integrated in the Interface Brand and focuses on design, sustainability and
customer experience. Most activities will take place in our customer experience centre, The Awarehouse.
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
External & Internal Events
- Develop, carry out and deliver events from proposal right up to delivery and post event evaluation;
- Deliver events on time, within budget, that meet expectations which are consistent to the Interface brand;
- Ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery;
- Create customer entertainment program for mill visits;
- Lead, develop and organize the customer host group.
- Working together with the Facility manager to make The Awarehouse a facility that demonstrates our brand and encourages learning and showcasing; a working environment; that promotes the Interface USPs;
- Continuously lead and improve the customer experience strategy;
- Develop a strategy to promote The Awarehouse as an event venue for customers and other stakeholders;
- Develop, implement and maintain essential day to day tasks and procedures to make sure The Awarehouse is always presentable and in good condition;
- Provide strategic direction and planning to support the evolution of the showroom;
- Communicate, maintain and develop both internal and external client relationships;
- Maintain a close relationship with the operations- and facility teams;
- Manage operational and administrative activities to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently;
- Be accountable for the budget management.
For this challenging position the following requirements are essential:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Experience in organizing events and promotion of events in an international environment;
- Project management skills and experience with budget responsibility;
- Hands on attitude and a “customer comes first” mindset;
- Fluent in English & Dutch.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.