Customer Care Professional German
An international company is searching for an Customer Care Professional (German) at their European headquarters in Eindhoven.
The company is a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices. Products include digital projectors, LCD monitors and TVs, digital cameras, mobile computing devices, and storage devices. The headquarters support 10 sales offices around Europe.
As an Customer care professional you will handle the customers requests in a professional manner while providing a general level of technical support.
Your core tasks are:
- Providing information about the company and its products to the customers
- Providing support to customers using telephone, web forms and email
- Redirecting repairs to local workshops
- Making appointments with logistic partners for returns
- Handling customer related escalations
- Processing product requests
- Contributing to overall Customer Care team performance, including support and assistance of other team members at local or non-local offices
Do you have:
- MBO education or similar work experience
- Fluency in German and English
- Previous experience in technical support is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great communicator
- Independent worker
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Able to deal with customer complaints
- Able to manmage time efficiently
- Passionate about technology
The company offers:
- A fulltime position in a global organisation
- Opportunity to work independently
- Salary dependent on your work experience
- A bonus arrangement twice a year based on the company’s performance plus your own performance
- Great workhours from 8:30 to 17:00 (on Friday till 16:00!)
If you are interested in becoming a part of this organization, apply using the button below! You can always contact Defne or Irma for more information through 040 269 7920.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.