Would you like to work at the financial department of Dow? Keep reading, because this might be the job for you!
As Cost Accountant (financieel administratief medewerker) you will be expected to apply your learned technical expertise with a very good Controllers background and/or a strong Business and/or Functional sense in specific areas related to financial, reporting, functional and legal requirements. This position requires significant interaction with site manufacturing leadership across Europe, finance analysts and other various contacts within the Finance Function and a good understanding of Dows Cost flows, dedication to data quality, aspiration for continuous improvement and a strong sense of team spirit. You will be supporting customer consignment stock locations, site logistics and the less complex and integrated Warehouses and Terminals.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are your responsibilities?
- Record accurate, timely, cost accounting transactions to ensure integrity of financial data and all account balances are reconciled, reviewed and supported.
- Manage cost-object master data, assists internal partners in managing their cost/expense performance, and ensures expenses are recorded in the appropriate period.
- Coordinate and assist internal partners to complete annual budgets in line with Corporate, Business and Functional guidelines and timing.
- Proactively partner with the internal partners and perform and support cost reporting and analyzes.
- Support Product Cost Estimates and insure correct inventory valuation.
- Identify and appropriately communicate potential risks and identify improvement opportunities.
- Focus on constant process standardization while ensuring to be compliant with local tax and governmental laws
What are we looking for?
- You have finished a MBO 3/4 education in Finance or Economics.
- You are fluent in English (written & oral).
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications.
- You have experience with SAP.
- You have strong analytical skills.
Are you able to work independently, to work towards tight deadlines and to work with diverse, cross functional team members and business partners? Are you self-motivated and accountable? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. Did you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 0 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.