Customer Service Representative
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals.
As Customer Service Representative you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. You will also manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. Furthermore, in the event of a service failure you will initiates the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and takes the lead position in resolution for the customer.
We do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job (40-36 hrs).
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform Order Management Activities, handle routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, complex order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order process utilizing work process, business strategy, and best practice to ensure high quality service with a high degree of accountability.
- Display Customer Advocate Leadership, champion customer needs across all Dow functions.
- Solve problems, demonstrate persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, lead conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements.
- Enter orders, utilize the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders.
- Be accountable for action, demonstrate urgency, promptly and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities.
What do we expect of you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in English and German (written & oral level C1/C2) or
- Fluent in English and Polish (written & oral level C1/C2)
- You have experience with using SAP and/or other technology and systems.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- You have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
Are you the person for the job? Apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume, motivation letter in English and a copy of your highest diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org! If you have any questions about the vacancy, you can also contact us by Whats-app: +316 19 88 81 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.