Supply Chain Planner German
Logistics is your passion and working at Dow to manage issues on the supply chain would be a dream come true. Keep reading, because this might be the job for you!
As a Supply Chain Planner you are responsible to decide what, when and where to produce for one production site, multiple production sites in Europe or multiple plants at one site. This could be within a single business or multiple businesses. It includes balancing supply and demand over a daily or monthly planning horizon, to achieve optimum product availability, asset utilization and supply chain efficiencies
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead, develop, decide, communicate and implement operational or tactical plans;
- Develop plans to support new item introductions;
- Identify and address supply imbalances across the network;
- Manage inventory levels to target expectations and customer service availability agreements;
- Assure most efficient use of information technology
- Monitor actual performance versus plan and engage cross-functional efforts to resolve
- Manage capacity challenges in your area of responsibility
- Support global supply chain initiatives in cross area teams
- Drive continuous improvement
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- The opportunity to develop and evolve yourself within this position.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What do we ask of you?
- Bachelor Degree required, Master Degree preferred.
- Degree in a discipline demonstrating logical thinking (Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, Mathematics).
- At least 2 years of experience in Supply Chain planning.
- Competencies required for success in this job are: Communication skills, Interpersonal effectiveness, Initiative, teamwork and Analytical skills.
- APICS CPIM Certification preferred.
- Fluent in English and German (Level C1/C2)
Are you the Supply Chain Planner we are looking for? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume, motivation letter and a copy of your highest diploma to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available. Did you know you can also contact us via Whatsapp 06-81811988? Send us a message!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.