Accounts Payable Employee / Medewerker Crediteuren
For our Finance department in Scherpenzeel we are looking for a fulltime colleague for the role Accounts Payable Employee.
The main focus of the Accounts Payable Department is processing and verifying incoming invoices, banks and expense claims in accordance with accounting principles and SOX requirements. Your focus will be on the UK/Ireland region.
The most important activities in this position are:
• Posting of incoming and outgoing payments, ensure accurate allocations and minimal unallocated cash entries.
• Allocate debit and credit notes and write-off of cash discounts in association with the credit management department.
• Perform aging analysis of AP-ledger and explain outstanding issues.
• Pro-active contact with domestic and foreign suppliers by phone/mail.
• Pro-active approach to budget holders to effect (timely) approval and payment of outstanding invoices.
• Create, check and process domestic and foreign automatic payment requests within an automated ERP system.
• Efficient handling of questions, reminders and complaints regarding the above activities.
• Create, check and process manual payments.
• Financial control of expense claims.
• Act as contact person for end-users concerning purchase orders.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects to support management and project teams in various tasks.
Scale and Scope of the role:
• Entities: 29.
• Number of creditors: +/- 3500.
• Number of incoming invoices: 40.000 to 45.000 per year.
For this challenging position the following position-requirements are essential:
• At least MBO level 4 in accounting or economics.
• Relevant work experience in an international environment.
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
• Experience with ERP systems, preferably JD Edwards.
• Affinity with numbers, accurate, precise and able to work with deadlines.
• Good communication skills and a can-do personality.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.