Financieel medewerker - Rebate Coordinator
You love numbers, you are very analytical and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company. Stay put because there might be an amazing opportunity here for you at the Financial department.
As Rebate Coordinator you are responsible to update accurate commission and rebate sales agreements, maintain and monitor customer / agent commission amounts and ensures customer / agent commission payouts are properly documented and approved. In addition it is your responsibility to ensure accuracy and integrity of all accounting transactions. This role requires good communication with the European Middle East Africa India Business Finance Organization as well as Senior Management for approvals of agent / commission payments.
In this role you are a part of the Customer Invoicing and Settlement Services Department DBIC team responsible for all Billing, Accounts Receivable, Rebates and Commission and Sales Accounting Support handling in Europe Middle East Africa and India.
What are your responsibilities?
- Maintain and monitor commission agreements with their amounts
- Ensure accurate payouts with approvals
- Ensure proper documentation and back-up documentation to support pay-out process.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all resulting accounting transactions
- Keep documentation/procedures actual for the area of responsibility
- Correctly applying VAT guideline
- Support Audit requirements: e.g.: Tax-Audits, Internal and External Audits
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have MBO 3-4 in Finance and/or Economics or equivalentWork experience in finance department or customer service is a pre
- You are fluently in English (written & oral)
- Experience in SAP R3 is a pre
- You have strong interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills
- You can work independently, you are self-motivated and accountable and you have a customer service mindset
Are you able to work independently, to work towards tight deadlines and to work with diverse, cross functional team members and business partners? Are you self-motivated and accountable? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org! For further you can send us a message via our whatsapp 06 19 88 81 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.