Turnaround Cost Coordinator
Do you have experience in the financials of The Turnaround at Dow? Keep reading, because this might be the job for you!
As a Turnaround Cost Coordinator you will be expected to apply your learned Turnaround experience together with your financial experience to steer the Turnaround in terms of costs. This position requires significant interaction with management Steering Team and Core Team during all phases of the turnaround. You will be active at Maintenance Zone B.
What do we offer you?
- A temporary full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
What are your responsibilities?
- The Turnaround Cost Coordinator manages, analyzes and forecasts TA related costs throughout the life of cycle of the Turnaround.
- Providing essential information to management Steering Team and Core Team during all phases of the turnaround.
- Use facility strategy, operation's scope, engineering estimates, and historical data to build a Budget Estimate based off known TA scope.
- Assist with the development for the Plan for Management and Controler as it pertains to Cost Management.
- Facilitate the building and optimization of a headcount based estimate for major service providers that will bill based on time & material.
- Calculate and Report cost estimate at completion, that include the most up to date plan for service providers and work scope.
- Finalize & archive all cost information and assists with generations of financial portion of the closure report.
What are we looking for?
- You have finished a Bachelor in Engineering or Accounting
- 5 years experience in turnaround or capital project cost control.
- You are fluent in English (written & oral).
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications.
- You have experience with SAP.
- You have strong analytical skills.
Are you able to work independently, to work towards tight deadlines and to work with diverse, cross functional team members and business partners? Are you self-motivated and accountable? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. You can reach us at 0115-689850 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.