Dow Benelux in Terneuzen has one of the biggest plants in the world. Of course this comes together with a lot of risks. Which means Dow needs someone to minimalize the risks to a minimum and the values need to be up to the Reliability Work Process standards. Are you ready to take up reliability tasks here?
As The Reliability Engineer you have the primary responsibility for the continued implementation of the Reliability Work Process activities. You will be responsible for all the tasks of the Reliability Work Process as seen in the following paragraph.
What are your responsibilities?
- Develop and implement facility reliability strategy and equipment reliability strategies.
- Measuring and communicating the results of the Reliability Process.
- Identifying and resolving the top reliability opportunities based on maintenance cost and asset utilization.
- Completing risk and reliability assessments of critical equipment and developing solutions to increase reliability.
- Coordinating a predictive/preventative maintenance strategy for the plants.
- Networking with Business Tech Centers/Maintenance Tech Center/Global Discipline Teams as appropriate.
- Facilitating and leading the root cause investigation process.
- Creating the spare parts strategy for the given plant based on risk assessments.
- Participating in maintenance/reliability reviews of new projects.
- Provide advanced technical assistance to Operations and Maintenance personnel for acute and chronic issues as they arise.
- Provide front end loading support for plant Turnarounds
- Assist in annual maintenance budget setting process
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You demonstrable communication and inter-personal skills for working in an international
- and multi-cultural environment.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset combined with strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You are both a team player and an independent worker
You can apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115-689850
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.