Dow Benelux in Terneuzen has a lot of installations on site, also new ones are being build and they need to be checked after construction! From cabling to the instrument and control system. That makes you indispensable! Are you the perfect technician for this job?
What are your responsibilities?
- Work independently to check and commission all common electrical and instrumentation installations, control cabinets and panels.
- Test and remedy faults in mainly industrial environment based on specs and instructions.
- Installing and replacing wiring and hardware, adjusting and updating the hardware and ultimately testing and commissioning the relevant installation.
- Drawing up and completing an action/checklist.
- Creating an inspection report for the responsible department.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a finished technical MBO4 diploma.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You have a few years of experience as a E&I Technician
- You are flexible, your work area is wide and you regularly change location.
You can apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. You can reach us at email@example.com or 0115-689850
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.