EH&S Administrative Assistant / Administratieve Medewerker
Your top priority is Safety and contributing and taking part in The Dow Chemical Company, sounds appealing to you? Then stay put because we have an opportunity here for you at the EH&S Department.
The EH&S Administrative Assistant is part of an Integrated Services group for Environmental Health & Safety and executes product registration and other associated regulatory activities for Dow products in multiple countries within the boundaries of defined work process.
Individuals performing this role are expected to complete product registration on time and in compliance with the specified requirements.
What are your responsibilities?
- Record in workflow management tool and independently manage Product Registration demand to meet deadlines (internal and/or regulatory)
- Interact with stakeholders to collect data and/or information required to complete Product Registration activities
- Complete submissions of product registrations in accordance with the competent authority procedures
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- MBO diploma in a scientific or technical curriculum, preferably chemistry, biology, or engineering.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written C1/C2) is required
- Experience or the ability to quickly learn computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization. Capable of prioritizing multiple work activities daily, with the ability to function effectively with a strong sense of urgency and commitment. Able to work remotely. There will be an occasional need to work outside of normal business hours.
For this position you must be capable of prioritizing, with the appropriate response and sense of urgency. Strong attention to detail is a necessity. Effective communication skills are required, including the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization and in a timely manner. Must be able to work effectively with people in other departments to resolve issues, understand expectations and achieve goals.
Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is open for men and women.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.