About the opportunity
We currently have an opening for an Administrative Assistant at our office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, our European Headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop with a rapidly growing company. The EMEA region is an important market for the company and we have been expanding rapidly with offices in Germany, Belgium, Sweden and the UK, with more to come in future.
The main function of this role is to perform administrative tasks to support our operations and teams based in Europe.
- Provide support to senior management: organize and schedule appointments, plan meetings, write and distribute correspondence, assist in report preparation, book travel arrangements
- Maintain office environment: develop and maintain a filing system, order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Act as receptionist: Answer and direct phone calls, provide general support to visitors, act as point of contact for internal and external clients
- Assist accounting team: payroll data entry, invoicing approval procedures, submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide administrative support to HR: record time-off registrations, update and maintain office policies and procedures, provide French language support as needed.
You are the glue that holds the team together. You get your job satisfaction by creating an environment that allows everyone to do their best work. You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French. You are very organized and proficient with Microsoft applications and office equipment. If you have previous experience as an administrative assistant, we’d like to meet you.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant post-secondary education.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Fluent in both French and English; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel occasionally to our office in Brussels, Belgium.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Must have good organizational and facilitation skills as well as be trustworthy and detailed-oriented.
- Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Ability to work in a team or matrix environment.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.