Secretaresse / Office Professional
Dow Global Purchasing is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Source to Pay MRO/Capital/EPC purchasing organization. This administrative role will provide clerical support to the European Source to Pay MRO/Capital/EPC purchasing Department employees and will manage support systems for the global purchasing organization.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting opportunity for 15 months
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
What are your responsibilities?
- You are the administrative owner and gatekeeper of department electronic file share servers.
- You assign and manages security access permissions to the file share servers.
- You plan and schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook for internal and external meetings
- You make travel arrangements for individuals and groups.
- You coordinate large group meetings within Terneuzen Dow Center and surrounding area as needed.
- You coordinate transportation logistics for personnel traveling to meetings as needed.
- You utilize key electronic tools to provide administrative leader support (i.e. initiate employee information change forms, delegation of authority requests, etc.).
- You take care of the On-Off boarding process for Contingent staff for IT/IS services
- You are the department focal point for and resource for office tools, equipment, supplies and record management.
- You serve as Training Coordinator for Source to pay: run compliance reports, enrollment of peopleto trainings, provide support in case of Diamond Learning related queries
- You handle mail, faxes, shipping and other department requirements.
What are we looking for?
- You have experience in an office professional/administrative role.
- You have experience in a commercial area.
- You have experience in handling confidential information.
- You have finished a MBO3/4 education.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- You have excellent planning and organization skills.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications.
Are you flexible, enthusiastic and positive? Then apply for the job by clicking the Button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
For further questions we are always available. Or you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number is 06 19 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.