Assortment Coordinator / Supply chain planner Internationaal bedrijf
Are you excited to join a small team in a young and growing company? Do you have an international mind-set and are you intrigued by stock & supply chain management? For our office located in The Netherlands we are looking for an Assortment Coordinator / Demand Planner. Grab your chance and apply now!
For a number of key accounts the company offers Fulfilment Management; services focus on management of the key accounts merchandise (POS) materials, buying the materials, managing inventory, selling and distributing these products worldwide. They connects a broad experience in designing end to end supply chain solutions for international brand owning companies with merchandise product knowledge.
Job Description – Assortment Coordinator / Demand Planner
The Assortment Coordinator / Demand Planner is part of a central team and manages an assortment of 1400 SKU’s consisting of Point of Sale/ Merchandise Materials. Main product categories are Glass, Barware and Textiles. Primary responsible to manage all material details for Stock & Order Window Catalogues, ensuring all is available and correct in various systems. Secondary responsible to manage stocks for the customer and translate internally, stock control, analyse impact of changes and pro-actively communicate changes.
• Support in Catalogue Management for Stock & Order Window Catalogues
• Responsible to gather all material details at supplier and align where required
• Responsible to manage material detail preparation for Masterdata processing
• Support assortment analytics (e.g. assortment review, price review)
• Ensure assortment alignment internal (Customer Service, Masterdata, Replenishment)
• Ensure POS Portal (B2B Web Shop) Maintenance
• Support in assortment Alignment with important stakeholders (Customers, 3rd Parties)
Stock Management & Control:
• Monitor stock requirements to replenish in time, take necessary action to maintain availability targets
• Monitor Availability & Align with customer stakeholder
• Ensure correct settings of stock parameters (e.g. re-order level) based on monthly forecast calculation and material analysis
• Forecasting, Supply Planning & Seasonal planning
• Monitor Stock & Order Window Catalogues Timings and Performance
• Supply Chain Projects & Analysis – Managing supply chain & Developing performance
• Support in Project Management & Specific Requests
• Support in Complaint Management with suppliers
• Support in Vendor & Quality Management
External– Contacts with suppliers worldwide, Contacts with Buyers at our Customers
Internal – Contacts with Customer Service, Procure to Pay, Transport Management, Masterdata, Warehouse and Finance.
To be successful in this role you will have 3+ years of professional supply chain experience in a multi-cultural environment with cross-functional teams. You have a HBO degree, with ideally a specialization in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or Economics. Your excellent analytical skills and proven track record in assortment & stock management will ensure you are well equipped to manage the assortments & take control.
• Analytical, accurate and self-starting qualities
• A customer- and results oriented person
• Takes helicopter view & Pragmatic
• Works Independently & Shows perseverance
• Good communication and social skills
• A flexible attitude to working hours and tasks
General: Minimum of MBO / HBO Degree
Experience: Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience
System: SAP R/3 or another ERP programme. MS Office (Excel & Word)
Languages: Dutch and English. Preferably an additional language (e.g. German, French)
Interested? Call or mail us!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.