For the Procurement department of Interface in Scherpenzeel, we are looking for a temporary:
The Procurement Coordinator supports the European procurement processes.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Manage price updates on the system (JDE) to ensure accuracy.
- Verify invoices that are not automatically matched by the system to make sure payments are correct.
- Provide technical and administrative assistance to the procurement department by assisting with documentation, improvement projects, spreadsheets, delivery arrangements, product files, reports and organization of supplier meetings.
- Manage supplier declaration of origins for shipping purposes.
- Maintain contacts with suppliers worldwide, request products for testing, provide price comparisons and place orders.
- Coordinate the whole contract and order management administrative process to make sure procurement management is effectively supported.
- Provide detailed and relevant information in preparation for meetings of procurement management with suppliers and prepare minutes from these meetings.
The best candidate for this role meets the following qualifications:
- MBO+/HBO level (commercial, economics or logistics).
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Preferable knowledge of procurement principles and the ability to apply these as required.
- Strong administrative and communication skills and high level of accuracy.
- Strong system skills (ERP and Excel) and preferably QlikView and DAS.
- Strong both Dutch and English language skills.
- fulltime workweek / 80% part time is negotiable (start date as soon as possible);
- salary 2.600 - 2.800 p/month for 38 hours/week;
- guaranteed work through temporary employment until year end.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.