Administratief medewerker - Site Support
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
In your role as EH&S Site Support Administrator you are working for the Center Support Tower which provides support to the DBIC Terneuzen organization by providing services in the field of Office Management, Reception and EH&S to enable operational efficiency within the center.
What are your responsibilities?
- As Site Support Administrator you will perform various activities within the DBIC Center Support Team:
- Registration SAFETY (Material Safety Data Sheets) documents
- Collect documents and data
- Send/ receive information to vendor and delivery technicians
- Receive registration and entering documents in different tools
- Control information MSDS documents (EN-NL/NL-EN) according to REACH regulations and exposure scenarios
- Record updates
- Other administrative support
What do we offer you?
- An exciting job for 32 – 40 hrs.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a finished MBO 3-4 education.
- It would be great if you have an administrative background.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (written and oral).
- You have knowledge of SAP
Would you like to apply for the job? Click on the button or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com! For further questions we are always available. Did you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 0 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.