Are you looking for a fulltime job where you can start working very soon? Where you can get a permanent contract? Are you looking for a challenge? Don’t look any further! This might be the job for you!
As a warehouse employee at Kwantum Tilburg you’re responsible for delivering and storing the products that our stores and customers ordered. At first, you’ll be loading and unloading the products from the trucks. When you’ve proven that you’re a reliable colleague you can transfer to the picking department! You pick and pack those orders with a voice pick system (Dutch or Polish) and make sure they get sent to the right person! You’ll complete these tasks by using an EPT (electric pallet truck) or by feet! Don’t have your EPT certificate yet? No problem, you can get one through us!
On the loading department you’ll be working in day shifts: 07:30h – 16:30h. On the picking department we work in 2 shifts: 06:00h – 15:00h and 15:00h – 23:30h.
This is what we can offer you:
- A salary of €10,66 gross per hour (based on age 22 and older).
- Working after 21.00h guarantees you an allowance of 50%.
- Working on Saturdays guarantees you an allowance of 33%.
- The possibility of getting your EPT, forklift- or reach truck certificate.
- A job with the possibility of getting a permanent contract!
- Working with great colleagues!
Who are you?
You don’t have any problems being on your feet the whole day and lifting heavy products. As a warehouse employee you will be doing physical work, so you will definitely get your 30 minutes of exercise every day! These things are also quite important:
- You can start working very soon.
- You have your own transport.
- You don’t have any problems lifting products of 30 – 40 kg.
- You’re available 32 – 40 hours a week (in 2 shifts).
Excited about what you’ve just read about this vacancy? Apply via the button and we will contact you as soon as possible! We will look together what will fit you best and what are the possibilities for you in Kwantum. Some questions first? Call us on 076-5211818, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to 06-12090946.
- Please note: We do not provide accommodation -
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.