Fulltime production work
Yes! A stable permanent job, work in dayshifts from Monday to Friday and work full time? You get that as a production worker at ECCO Leather in Dongen! Salary will be €10,20 for 18+
With tanneries in the Netherlands, Indonesia, Thailand and China, ECCO Leather is a major player in the leather industry. For example, at the Dongen site, more than 800.000 cowhides are processed into high-quality leather every year! As a production worker you will work in the selection department. You are the helping hand that ensures that this department keeps on running! Your work varies greatly: checking the leather, selecting, packing and getting ready for shipment. The work is quite heavy: the cowhides can weigh up to 20 kilos! But luckily you will do it together with some great colleagues. And… no gym membership needed anymore, am I right?
This is what you get for this:
- A salary of €10,20 gross per hour (18+).
- A full time job of 38 hours per week.
- No reserve shifts. You always get your 38 hours!
- Working on weekdays from 6:00h to 15:00h.
- A great team to work with.
- Chance on a permanent contract!
And who are you then?
- You live close to Dongen (Tilburg).
- You have your own transport to get there.
- You enjoy working with work instructions.
- You enjoy working in the same place for a longer period.
- You speak reasonable English.
Your working environment at ECCO Leather:
At ECCO Leather you end up in a small-scale and multicultural company, therefore it is also important that you can speak and understand English. Because it is so small, there is a nice, family atmosphere. Almost everyone knows each other!
Also want to belong to this family? Then apply today as a production worker via the button and we will contact you by phone within one working day. Do you have some questions first? Then call 076-5211818, mail to email@example.com or send us an app on 06-12090946.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.