European Supply Planner
We are looking for a full-time European Supply Planner for the duration of 8 months.
European Supply planner role:
The Supply planner plays a critical role in terms of orchestrating supply chain supply capabilities to deliver independent requirements forecasted by demand planning team, being capable to adopt broad range of planning options (rule-based approaches to pure cost-based approaches).
The job holder primary responsibility is coordination/interaction with corporate and internal departments to generate following plans in short to mid-term horizon (3 weeks to 24 months)
• Production plan (Finished Goods)
• Inventory plan
• Procurement plan (raw material) where applicable
• Transportation and Distribution plan
Key Components of the role
• Focus on customer service and maintain the order fulfilment within stipulated limits
• Factor supply chain variability and maintain appropriate safety stock levels in a multi-tier network scenario
• Generate feasible supply plans across the network reducing overall supply chain costs (production, procurement, transportation, distribution)
• Initiates and performs various “what-if” scenarios in long and mid-term horizons and arrive at business impact/sensitivity analysis
• Facilitate implementation of extended supply chain capabilities as VMI with customers and SMI with suppliers.
• Lead or participate in cross functional project groups.
• Lead and/or participate in monthly S&OP reviews where PSI’s are reviewed and measured against AOP, PE
• Data accuracy for planning parameters, product attributes and resource constraints
• University Related Qualification equivalent to Upper Second-Class Degree or above
• Experience in or strong affinity with Supply Planning
• Ability to lead the S&OP planning process at repack location
• Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentational) at operational level
• Ability to influence stakeholders
• Strong (planning) system knowledge (Manugistics and SAP)
• Project management skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and bring structure to processes
• Language capabilities: Dutch, English and preferably other European languages
Salary: until 18 Euro gross per hour.
Please apply in English with your resume and motivation.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.