Proces controller SAP
WE ARE HIRING FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST WAREHOUSES IN THE AREA OF TILBURG!!
For our client, in fashion industry, we are looking for process controllers to manage the transition from our current WMS system to SAP.
For this role we offer you from beginning a fulltime training for 2 weeks, free of charge! After this training you will instruct, coach and guide all the employees to carry out the transition. The training starts on the 30th of September so you need to be available fulltime for 2 weeks after this date.
The organisation have planned speed date sessions on the 17th and 23th of September during the evening. A session will take about 1 hour in which you will have an introduction, 3 speed dates and a brief evaluation. So, if you are looking for a great place to work and want to invest in yourself, look no further!
What do you do as a process controller SAP?
You will be responsible during your day to check and correct the process. In all warehouse areas from inbound, to shipping. Together with your manager you will work out plans to improve your findings on a continuous and sustainable basis. You are responsible for the steering the performance within your department. As a process controller you will have the opportunity to adjust the operation on a moment’s notice and help them achieve the needed targets and goals for that day and on the long term. In this function you will report to a system warehouse manager and align on daily level with the department warehouse managers.
- Checks and controls the warehouse management system (WMS SAP) to help and determine the workflow.
- Identifies, designs and implements systematical routines to support the process.
- Creates systematical clean up tasks to end the day with a clean slate.
- Delivers improvements to optimize the current process.
- Gives feedback on the daily workings of the team to the team leaders and warehouse managers.
What do we offer you for the function of process controller SAP?
- Working with the leading warehouse management system in the industry.
- Competitive salary.
- A very dynamic organization, where personal development and overall input are central drivers.
- A function with a lot of responsibilities, where you will encounter new challenges on a daily basis.
- Growth perspectives in a continuous developing and growing organization.
You have the following background:
- In possession of an MBO+ diploma preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain Management. And/or 1-3 years’ work experience in a logistics environment.
- Strong communication skills in English (B1 oral and written)
- Fulltime availability for 2 weeks starting on the 30th of September
- Available on the evening of the 17th of 23th of September for the speed dates
- Knowledge of a Warehouse Management System, experience with SAP is an advantage.
You possess the following qualities?
- You have the ability to communicate with people from different cultural backgrounds and different organizational levels.
- You are proactive, goal oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- You are disciplined, thorough and reliable.
- You are strong in setting priorities and work well in a changing environment.
- You are able to provide clear overviews and updates of the process and system. towards the operational teams, management and the customer.
Are interessed in this vacancy after reading this, let us know due the applying button.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.