Fulltime production employee
Are you looking for a vacancy in the Scherpenzeel region? Do you want to work on the production of carpet tiles?
What are you going to do?
You work in shifts to keep the carpet tile production going. As a production employee your duties include: - sewing on carpet rolls - checking quality (in relation to controle process you are not color blind) - receiving carpet rolls - sending carpet tiles.
Who you are?
- You are motivated to get started as quickly as possible as a production employee at Interface.
- You are able to resolve minor technical failures.
- Besides you clearly can see the differences between different colors (in relation with quality control).
- You are willing to work in shifts.
What do you get from us?
- fulltime working week from 32 to 40 hours
- salary of € 11.96 (23 years and older)
- travel costs of € 0.16 per km (from 5 km) - shift bonuses for all hours: early shift 8%, afternoon shift 20.4%, night shift 30%
- but above all, a job with one of the one of the best employers in the region.
This is Interface:
Interface is the global market leader in carpet tiles. The company has a market share of 35% to 40% in terms of design, sustainability and innovation. As a production employee you make a contribution to this by processing rolls of carpet into carpet tiles every day full of enthusiasm. The carpet tiles are then spread all over the world. Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy in production at Interface? Apply directly!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.