Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
As a Recruiter you love making the perfect match between the vacancies and job seekers. You do this by searching the job boards, social media or by using your own network. Also you are busy monitoring trends and innovations in the market so you understand the hiring needs and strive to meet those expectations during the recruiting process. Knowing where you can find the right candidate and how to make them enthusiastic for the company and the job offer.
In the role of Recruiter you:
Take the lead in this sourcing process and proactively provide solutions and approaches on selecting specific candidates
Provide a selection of pre-screened candidates to the hiring managers
Act as key contact between local workforce planning, hiring managers, Dow recruiters and applicants within the EMEAI region ( Europe, Middle East, Africa and India)
Keep the HR contacts, hiring managers as well as recruiters updated on the status of applicants
Identify opportunities for improvements on the recruitment process
Involvement in student projects to attract graduates
What do we offer you as a Recruiter?
- An exciting long-term full-time job (40 hrs)
- A market-conform salary based on your education and experience
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time
Where are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor degree with recruitment experience
- You are fluent in English, French and German
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills
- You are able to build relationships with clients through expertise and consultation
- You are familiar with hiring and advertising via Social & Digital Media
Do you think this is the job for you? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. You can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp Our number is: +31 (0) 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.