Cross business representative German
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals.
The cross business representative is a part of the The Customer Information Group (CIG). It’s the contact center aimed at supplying information about Dow’s products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders. The team receives requests via e-mail, internet, and phone in North America, Europe, and Pacific.
In your role as a cross business representative you will provide technical product information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information on behalf of and to The Dow Chemical Company and their current and potential customers.
What are your responsibilities?
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and hereby increase the resolution rate (the percentage of solved requests for a specific business)
- Accurate and timely documentation of customer inquiries
- Be able to multi-task between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
- Uphold the Dow reputation by providing excellent customer service indicative Activities
- Solve requests by gathering information using a variety of computer applications efficiently, including internet and intranet and/or escalating the request to the appropriate person (Business Focal Point or Product Specialist)
- Maintain daily contact with Product Stewards of businesses, Technical Service, REACH Leader, Dow customers, prospects and (global) Dow employees
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a minimum obtained MBO 3-4 diploma
- You are fluent in English and German (C1/C2 level) and as extra Italian or French is nice to have
- You have a customer mindset
- Cultural awareness and ability to work with a diverse group of people
- You are both a team player and an independent worker
Are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects? You have a strong customer mindset? And you are you able to work towards tight deadlines? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available. Did you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 0 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.