Parttime evening job as orderpicker
PVH Europe B.V.
Do you want to earn some extra money after school hours? Would you like to work for a big fashion brand? Are you 16 years or older? Do you live near Roosendaal or Oud-Gastel? Become our new colleague as orderpicker at Calvin Klein!
What’s your responsibility as a orderpicker at Calvin Klein?
Together with your colleagues you’ll be responsible for the orders of the fashion brand Calvin Klein. You’ll be picking the orders in the warehouse with a list. After you’ve picked the orders, you’ll bring them to the packing department. Overthere they’ll pack the order so they’re ready to be shipped to the right stores. The working hours are from 18:00h until 22:15h and you’ll have a break of 15 minutes in between. The workdays are from Monday until Thursday, so you have enough time from Friday until Sunday for family, friends, sport or other stuff you like to do!
What’s in it for you?
- Great working hours in the evening! From 18:00h until 22:15h.
- A great opportunity you get some job experience in logistics.
- Every weekend you’re off. So you still have some time to hangout with your family and/or friends!
- A salary between €4,30 and €10,24 an hour, depending on your age.
- An extra fee from 26% until 38% on your salary.
- Every week you’ll receive salary on your bank account. Isn’t that chill?
Who are you?
- You’re available to work for at least 3 evenings a week.
- You speak English and/or Dutch.
- You’re older than 16 years.
Do you start your new career next to school at Calvin Klein? Apply for the job by clicking on the application button in the screen. Do you still have some questions, than you can also send us your question on whatsapp: 06 -12 09 09 46. You can also call us on the phone number: 076 - 521 18 18.
We hope to see you soon!
Carolin, Nadine and Andrew
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.