Customer Service employee
For an international transport company specialized in emergency transport, we are looking for an enthusiastic customer service employee. As a customer service employee you are responsible for the correct handling of customer orders. You are in contact with clients, suppliers and customers. You are the axle in the total sales process. Due to the internationality of this company it is important that you have excellent language skills, both verbally and in writing in German and English.
What are your daily activities?
- You are responsible for administrative tasks regarding transport and invoicing
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with both new and existing customers
- You show initiative and communicate regularly with the manager to improve quality and service
- You arrange shipments from A-Z and ensure a high level of quality
- You provide a custom-made solution for customers, taking into consideration the price / quality ratio
What is expected of you?
- You have an MBO / MBO + diploma
- If you speak another language such as, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian or Romanian, that is a big advantage
- You are accurate and targeted
- You have good communication skills
- You have sufficient knowledge of means of transport and all administrative processes
- You are willing to work in shifts of 8.5 hours. The working hours will change between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- You are willing to work occasionally in the weekends
You get this from us:
- A full-time position for 38-40 hours a week
- We offer a gross salary of 1850 euros on a full-time basis
- A dynamic workplace where collegiality is very important
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.