Did you ever order something online? And did you ever wonder how the order got to your house? Would you like to experience this process from inside out and make some money while you’re at it? This job as warehouse employee in Waalwijk might be the one for you!
Before the delivery guy comes to your house with your ordered products, the products have been through an entire process! Together with your colleagues you’ll be responsible for making sure the ordered products from bol.com are ready for shipping on time: You will be orderpicking the products and will be packing the products.
Do you have experience in logistics as warehouse employee or are you new to it? No problem! Because of the different departments there’s always something that ‘ll fit you. At Ingram Micro we mainly work in shifts, but it isn’t necessary that you do as well. It’s all possible!
What we offer:
- A fun and diverse job for 24-40 hours as warehouse employee.
- The possibility to gain experience in a big and well-known company.
- A flexible planning.
- A salary of €10,20 per hour (21+).
- Extra allowance in the weekends (50%), after 19:00 (10%), after 24:00 (25%) and overtime (25%).
- Travel expenses if you live further than 10 kilometers.
- Possibility to get a contract with Ingram Micro.
Who you are:
- A real go-getter
- Flexible in the planning and a minimum availability of 4 days per week.
- You speak the English language.
- An experienced warehouse employee or someone that’s willing to learn it.
- You live in or around Waalwijk
- You have your own transport
Are you okay with a busy workplace and would you like to work in an international team? Apply now! Have some questions first? You can call us on 076-5211818, WhatsApp us on 06-12090946 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: We do not provide accommodation -
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.