Financieel medewerker - Accounts Payable
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
The Procure to Pay department is responsible for the Purchase of materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. It also provides logistics ‘purchased’ services and the entire administrative processing of purchasing and contracts. Apart from that, it is the responsibility of accounts payable to ensure that all invoices from third parties are verified and processed for payment. The ‘Travel and Expense report team’ covers the compensation of travel and entertainment costs. This is a service P2P provides for all Dow entities in Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA): about 200, in 25 different countries. By doing so, it must always meet both internal requirements and legal and tax regulations.
As APAY Specialist (financieel medewerker) you will provide disbursements analysis and report support for DBIC Procure to Pay (PtP) Accounts Payable (APAY) and Travel and Entertainment (TER) sub-processes. In this role you will provide more advanced analytics and reporting support for compliance and exceptions management purposes. You will become part of the cash team, which handles payment activities.
What are you responsibilities as Accounts Payable?
- Provide support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting; delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting, providing disbursements (APAY and TER) analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Support the analytics for Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense reimbursements, and monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities.
- Support analyses and provide insight to resolve Level III escalations from 3rd party managed services teams.
- Support Disbursements Analyst III and peer analysts to perform root cause analyses and business process improvement activities to eliminate the root cause of escalations and exceptions.
- Support operations compliance and audit reviews of regional APAY and TER processes.
- Perform reporting and analytics to support fact based decision making, as assigned
- Support metrics data capture, analysis and reporting for performance scorecard, Mutual Service Agreement and Service
What do we offer you?
- An exciting short-term full-time job (for about six months).
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- Once this assignments ends, we will actively search for another opportunity for you within Dow.
What do we expect of you?
- You have at least finished an MBO 4 education.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in Finance, with analytics and reporting experience preferred.
- You are fluent in English (written & oral).
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills (oral, written and listening, facilitation).
Are you able to work independently and towards tight deadlines? Are you self-motivated and accountable? Do you have a customer service mindset , excellent planning and organization skills? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions you can send us a message via our whatsapp 06 19 88 81 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.