We are looking for a data administrator to harmonise & co-ordinate maintenance of master data within the company to ensure documents and decisions are based on reliable accurate and up to date data.
- Run daily data integrity checks and oversee the changes to the system in line with European & Global governance rules.
- Coordinate the accurate, in full and timely completion of new customer address book records & contact details.
- Revolution and Design lab activities into the CRM/Eloqua system.
- Monitor & check that present records are completed accurately and in full in line with European governance rules. Arrange to update where needed.
- Work closely with Global Data Governance and CRM teams to ensure global alignment and global understanding of data requirements for the business.
- Map and track the data points within Interface such that Data Management can understand and control the flow of data within our systems.
- Proven knowledge of ERP Systems.
- IT literate, specifically spreadsheets.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Dutch and English.
- Experience of working in a centralised data management role.
- A solid understanding of data management principles and practices
- Experience working with JDE.
- Experience dealing with multiple European and APAC countries and cultures.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.