Talent Acquisition Representative - Digital Marketing & Social Media
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
In this role the Talent Acquisition Representative acts as the first contact for talent acquisition inquiries (through phone, chat, or eRequest). Coordinates the execution of EMEAI Digital Marketing and social media engagement initiatives to attract the best talent. Supports and performs activities required to enable HR business processes and drive a best in class Employee Experience. Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Requires full proficiency gained through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience to perform a range of tasks under limited supervision. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
In the role of Talent Acquisition Representative you:
- Act as primary point-of-contact for talent acquisition inquiries (via phone, chat, and eRequest), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders.
- Delegate and escalate queries as appropriate, but remains responsible through completion.
- Track progress, and provide continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries.
- Engage in improving Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned discipline, based on experience.
- Support oversight of service operations by responding to service demands as they arise (e.g., volume of calls, staff.
- Work collaboratively and independently, is self-motivated and accountable.
- Give attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Have the ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Engage in and drive overall continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume).
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job (40 hrs).
- A market-conform salary based on your education and experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate fluently in English (C1/C2).
- Prior experience recruiting through social media platforms and in digital marketing or communications.
- Excellent planning & organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of Google and/or Adobe Analytics.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. You can also send us your questions via WhatsApp Our number is: +31 (0) 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.