Senior Administrative Specialist
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
As a Senior Administrative Specialist you provide general administrative support and office management to leadership and teams. You exercise considerable discretion and independent judgement in managing the flow of work within the area of responsibility. You work within a limited degree of supervision, with full authority of the supported leader(s).
What are your responsibilities?
- Providing a wide variety of secretarial/administrative support to leadership and teams within a function, business or geography, exercising confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
- Prepare correspondence, communications, and responses to inquiries on behalf of supported leader(s) with limited oversight
- Monitor and track expenses against budgets; resolves discrepancies, and provides reports to cost center owner or budget manager
- Act as the department focal point with external vendors, contractors, or service providers
- Act as a resource for and provides guidance and coaching to administrative and student staff with less experience
- Invoices verification by managing vendors, ensuring services are delivered in accordance to the contract and to agreed standards in SLA.
- Invoice processing thru right service acceptance and material validations where necessary
- Track and follow up for Payment booking
- Review recurring issues and recording user escalations or feedbacks.
- Ensure that operational expenditure for the site/s is managed within agreed budgets / forecast and perform against identified opportunities.
- Assist with cost data collection and consolidation for annual budgeting and monthly forecasting reviews for the site/s.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting temporary full time (40hrs) for 6 months. Job will be from January till June.
- Working hours in the day shift.
- A market-conform salary around €2500-2750, based on your experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a MBO4 degree in Finance/Admin/Ptp.
- You are fluent in English and knowledge in Dutch.
- You are a team player and you should be able to work safely in a self-directed team environment.
- Experience in P2P
- You are pro-active and a real problem-solver.
Do you see yourself working as a Senior Administrative Specialist at Dow? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.