“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”, does this quote relate to you? Would you love to start a career in the food industry? Do you live in the area of Roosendaal, Breda or Etten-Leur? And do you want to earn €11,12 an hour? Become a production employee for a big fruit and vegetable company in Zundert (only 15 minutes driving from Breda!).
So, what are you going to do as a production employee?
You’ll be responsible for different kind of tasks related to manufacturing products. For example you’ll be busy inspecting and screening different kind of fruits and vegetables. It’s important that you can work independent and report production issues to the team lead. The other day you’ll be busy with packing and unpacking products. Everyday will be different and you’ll never get bored!
What’s in it for you as a production employee?
- Money of course. You’ll receive €11,13 an hour.
- Travel allowance.
- A job for a longer period of time.
- Great training opportunities to grow in job positions.
- Weekly payments of your salary.
- Weekend Days off. So you can spend some time with family and friends.
- Additional shift fees between 12% and 50%! Isn’t that great?
Who are you?
- You’re willing to work in 3 shifts (morning, day and night).
- You speak Dutch and/or English. This is important because of the safety in the company.
- You’ve own transport from and to the company Ardo in Zundert.
Experience as a production employee is not necessary. So did you become querios and would you like to take a look in this company? Apply directly by clicking on the application button. Or contact us for more information on: 076 - 521 18 18. Do you rather contact us by email? That’s also possible. Send us your question to: email@example.com
We hope to hear soon from you and to welcome you as a new production employee!
Nadine, Andrew and Carolin
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.