PVH Europe B.V.
Do you live near Roosendaal or Oud-Gastel? Do you want to work for a worldwide fashion brand? A fun and easy job in 2-shifts and the weekend off? Are you available to work 3 till 5 days a week? Yes, yes, yes?! That’s great, become orderpicker at Calvin Klein in Oud-Gastel! :)
Calvin Klein is a worldwide fashion brand from the United States. They have several distribution centers over the world. One of them is Calvin Klein in Oud-Gastel. As orderpicker you’ll select clothes in the warehouse.
What kind of job are you doing as a orderpicker?
Your workday starts at 06:30h or 15:00h. You're always a little early on work. So the first thing you're going to do is get some coffee at the cafeteria. You're chatting with some colleagues. Then you'll get an list with orders from your shift leader. These orders you're going to pick in the warehouse. You'll bring the orders to the packing department. Over there the'll pack the products and send them to the stores. Sounds easy right? Well it is. But it is also a lot of walking. During one shift you'll walk at least 10 kilometers. You'll have flexible working hours. Because at Calvin Klein they work in 2 different shifts. That's great when you want to combine your work with your privet (family) life.
What’s in it for you as orderpicker at Calvin Klein?
- A salary of €10,24 an hour for 21 years and older.
- Extra allowance between 26% and 38% when you work between 18:30 and 23:30.
- Travel allowance.
- A job for longer period. If you like it of course. ;)
- Invitation for sample sales. So you can shop Calvin Klein clothes with discount!
- Weekly payment of your wages. Isn’t that great?!
Who are you?
- Motivated to work in a big team for a worldwide fashion brand!
- You’re available to work in 2-shifts (06:30 - 15:00 or 15:00 - 23:30).
- You have own transport to come to work (car, scooter, bike).
- You live in the area of Roosendaal.
Did you get excited after reading this vacancy? Do you want to become a orderpicker at Calvin Klein in Oud-Gastel? Apply by clicking on the “solliciteren” button. We’ll contact you within one working day about your application. Do you still have questions? You can call us on: 076-5211818.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.