Operational Admin Support
For one of our clients, we are searching for an Operational Admin Support employee. The position is within the Business Unit Healthcare organization, which is focused on Supply Chain Management for Pharma and Healthcare customers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking inventory of turnover of goods (incoming goods, use, unsuitable goods, outgoing goods, etc.) and verifying the accuracy of inventory in the automated system;
- Analysing inventory discrepancies based on error messages displayed by the system, whether or not at the customer's request;
- Identifying structural problems, coming up with and implementing possible points for improvement;
- Preparing physical stocktakes by means of planning stock counts, issuing the counting lists and closing off the stock records;
- After counting, entering (or arranging the entering of) the inventory data into the system, identifying discrepancies and making corrections;
- Drawing up standard reports (daily, weekly, monthly) on the inventory situation, quality, unsuitable goods etc., both for the organisation and its customers.
- HBO level;
- Relevant workexperience in a logistics environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written, basic knowledge of German would be an advantage;
- You are available full-time and are flexible in your working hours;
- You are enthusiastic, driven and analytical (strong numerical analytical skills);
- Experience with an ERP package; experience with SAP is a plus;
- You have experience in working with Excel (MS Office);
Are you interested in this position of Operational Admin Support in Gennep? Please apply with an English CV and motivational letter!
Keywords: inventory, ERP, SAP, stockcounts, stocktakes, healthcare, logistics, warehouse, Gennep
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.