Associate Logistics Service Coordinator
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
Logistics is your passion and working at Dow to manage logistic issues would be a dream come true. Keep reading, because this might be the job for you!
As a Logistics Service Coordinator you provide day-to-day logistics support and expertise in arranging transport, managing logistic issues and resolving exceptions that occur in the transaction and execution of shipment orders within the material flow process.
What are your responsibilities?
- Meets the customer requirements to ensure on-time delivery and lowest cost-to-service product transportation to the final destination.
- Monitors timely shipments by Logistics Service Providers from origin.
- Monitors systems transactional activity and resolves transaction failures.
- Identifies non-compliance of Logistics Service Providers and takes appropriate action and supports logistics Quality Measure resolution.
- Resolves logistics issues in the material flow work process to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Verifies if logistics capability versus special requirements can be matched.
- Responsible for accuracy of logistics data and accurate logistics charges.
- Manages non-standard orders, changes and exceptions requiring different transport arrangements.
- Monitors and checks the shipment creation process, arranges transport, checks compliance with loading dates and/or times.
- Communicates special delivery requirements to the carrier and finds alternative carriers to deliver specific shipments.
- Registers non-compliances and associated corrective actions in the quality measure. Escalates repetitive non-compliances to focal point.
- Processes high value or legally complex claims and determines correct course of action.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- The opportunity to develop and evolve yourself within this position.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A salary around €2500 p/m, based on your experience.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What do we ask of you?
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- High organization and analyzing skills.
- 2 Years of experience in logistics or supply chain.
- Being able to fit in and work in a team.
- Fluent in English.
Are you the Logistics Service Coordinator we are looking for? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume, motivation letter and a copy of your highest diploma to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available. Did you know you can also contact us via Whatsapp 06-81811988? Send us a message!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.