Are you a negotiator in heart and soul? Do you speak German and English fluently? Do you have experience as a purchaser? Continue reading!
As Purchaser Germany, you will create and maintain your network in Germany. You will buy technical products for the best deal possible. You will also deepen your relation with your suppliers to create new opportunities for you both. Together with one other colleague, you’ll form a purchasing team for the German market. In the first year you will visit suppliers, close deals, create a marketing strategy, organise transport together with the logistics team and you will optimise the process. Acquisition will also be a part of your job.
What qualifications do you need as a purchaser?
- You speak German and English fluently
- You have knowledge of the German culture
- You have commercial experience
- Your place of employment is Roosendaal
- You are proactive and a born negotiator
What will you get?
- 28 vacation days and 8,5% holiday allowance
- A varied lunch at the cafetaria
- Travel allowance
- An international company with colleagues of different nationalities
- You will get a contract at the company directly
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then we would love to get to know you. You can apply online or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to us by phone: 0168-335010. We hope to hear from you soon!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.