Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
You have passion for HR, you know how to handle payroll administration and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company.
As a Payroll Representative you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department. In your work you demonstrate structure and process orientation, with an eye for detail. Flexibility is key for your tasks, with a high work capacity. In your interactions with local and international partners you present specialist knowledge in an understandable and winning manner, and are perceived as a valuable advisor.
The main objective of the Payroll Representative role is to ensure that the employees are paid in time and accurate, in compliance with the respective country tax-legislation, agreed labor conditions and company rules and regulations.
By nature, this job requires a substantial amount of coordination with a variety of internal- and external stakeholders where accountability and ownership of data and processes are key. External reporting to tax and other governmental agencies is also part of the scope of work.
What are your responsibilities?
- Delivering Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management in a productive and efficient manner.
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities.
- Monitoring of service providers, including managing, having accountability for the data to and from the payroll provider.
- Maintaining a "best in class" internal/external compliance landscape and develop it as internal/external compliance environment change.
- Strong collaboration with HR and controllers department
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A salary around €3000 a month, based on your experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor degree in HR, Finance or related area.
- You are fluently in the English and German languages ( C1/C2)
- You have 2 years payroll experience or other relevant job experience.
Do you know how to put the employee first and are you an organizational talent? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available by e-mail or by phone: 0115-689850 or via whatsapp 06-198 881 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.