Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
As an Administrative Assistent for Supply Chain Packaging & Specialty Plastics and Hydrocarbons department you will provide administrative or clerical support and administers general office activities. Such activities are clerical in nature and may include pulling together data, preparing reports, handling requests for information, receiving visitors, preparing travel
schedules, arranging calls and scheduling meetings. Works within guidelines under general supervision.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Provides secretarial/administrative support to a group of employees.
- Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence,reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email.
- Maintains physical and electronic files, records, calendars and diaries.
- Prepares various reports in alignment with procedures and guidelines.
- Arranges business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
What do we expect from you?
- You are in possesion of level MBO4 diploma.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You have great knowledge of Excel, Word en SAP
Are you the Administrative Assistant we are looking for? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume, motivation letter and a copy of your highest diploma to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available. Did you know you can also contact us via Whatsapp 06-19888181? Send us a message!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.