Dow Benelux B.V.
The Contract Administrator (CA) works under functional direction of an EPC Contract Manager supporting both office and field administration to ensure effective implementation of the contracts as well as taking tactical activity to improve efficiency of Contracts and manage the day-to-day commercial issues to create value. In this role, the Contract Administrator shall provide continuity and coordination between the Owner, EPC organizations and Construction Contractors on contract and procurement matters by delivering added value to our shareholders, reducing leakage, and promoting consistent and cost effective solutions across business units, projects and locations. The role provides oversight of the preparation of the ITB package and management of the bidding process through award and continues in a lead role once an EPC firm is selected by administering and coordinating all project activities.
What are your responsibilities?
- Gather and compile data essential to formation and/or administration of contracts
- Assist with implementation of Contract Management practices and procedures and coordinates and monitors completion of assigned tasks
- Receives limited direction from supervisor and may support one or more Projects with Contract
- Administration & Procurement duties.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Dow’s Contract
- Management & Procurement Standards/Policies, programs and goals by planning and applying Contract
- Management practices and procedures as established by Dow on a project site.
- Ensure and apply functional work processes and procedures to comply with audit reviews
- Prepare and maintain all electronic and hard copy files in accordance with Dow’s Numbering and Filing System.
- Perform all other duties requested by immediate supervisor(s) in order to support and achieve project milestone goals.
- Develop and make formal presentations when given the opportunity
- Understand technical terminology and developments and apply technical skills or procedures with oral and written communication skills
- Apply administrative and organizational skills with basic knowledge of contract types and terms
- Understand and implement practices and procedures using good judgment and problem solving
- Generate and consider alternatives. Provide out of the box solutions and be flexible.
- Prepare, maintain, retrieve and communicate records, reports and/or documents that may be required to meet corporate and Contract Management requirements
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Discipline).
- Fluent in English (C1/C2).
- Ability to travel within Europe, mainly Italy.
- Extensive experience as a contract manager is a must.
- Experience in contracting, engineering and construction contracts.
Intrigued by this position? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further you can send us a message via our whatsapp 06 19 88 81 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.