Sales trader native Russian
As a trader you are responsible for sourcing non-ferrous scrap metal within a given territory. Your work to personal and team targets supporting our company objectives. You will have your own KPIs to will be motivated and challenged as part of the global trading team.
- Responsible for sourcing a defined volume of scrap metal in your territory in line with defined KPIs on margin, quality and service
- Development of existing suppliers and stewardship of prospects (new business)
- Collating data and analysing the market potential in your territory. Monitoring macro-economic developments, trends and a bespoke purchase strategy for your territory to share with your team and manager
- Developing client relationships to increase share of wallet
Skills and competencies
- Commercial talent with proven commercial record, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Hands-on approach
- Affinity to the pragmatic non-ferrous scrap metal market and our suppliers
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Able to work autonomously, plan, prioritise and organise own workload
- Affinity with computers and other ICT
Education and knowledge required
- Bachelor degree or proven experience working at a similar level
- 3-7 years experience in a commercial environment, preferably in the commodities sector
- Native Russian or Ukrainian speaker and English language at professional proficiency
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.