Client Service Representative
As a Client Service Representative you will be part of the Procure to Pay department which is responsible for the investment in materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. It also provides logistics `purchased services and the entire administrative processing of purchasing and contracts. Apart from that, it is the responsibility of accounts payable to ensure that all invoices from third parties are verified and processed for payment. The `Travel and Expense report team covers the compensation of travel and entertainment costs.
The Client Service Representative (CSR) role is responsible for identifying, analyzing and resolving supply and transactional procurement issues and serves as the direct interface between the Commercial Purchasing/Product Supply Managers, internal clients, the Procurement work process, the transactional systems, procurement strategies and the suppliers.
- Identify, analyze and resolve supply and transactional procurement issues (purchasing and payables). Involve Commercial/Implementation Purchasing, Procurement Service Center Process Leaders (PL), suppliers and internal partners when required.
- Provide first level support to internal partners for their procurement order, questions and manage customer complaints (CCT)
- Create and maintain system contracts and outline agreements and ensure consistent system contract implementation.
- Ability to work with diverse, cross functional team members, business partners and suppliers.
- Possess an understanding of the overall process and the operating discipline.
- Contribute to work process improvements, coordinate business rule / operating procedure changes.
- MBO 3/4
- Three to five years of related work experience
- Fluency in English
- A good command in: Italian / Spanish / French / German / Greek / Turkish / Norwegian / Swedish / Danish
- Knowledge of job related information systems technologies, e.g. SAP R2/3, MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Preferably working knowledge of purchasing systems, accounting systems.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.