Did you recent received a degree or are you an experienced employee in the field of logistics? And does the following words suits you; Accurate, problemsolver, customersdriven and analystic? Then read the following vacancy below because we are looking for Logistics Coordinators!
Purpose of the job:
Facilitate the processes for Parts Collection in line with Samsung key performance indicators concerning Inbound & warehousing in order to have an optimum cost efficient planning. Warehouse and internal customers are satisfied with the delivered service and performance. The logistics Coordinator will be responsible for timely and accurate receipt processing of inbound shipments within the parts collection center. Creating reports on daily and weekly basis to keep all parties up to date. Provide support to key logistics functions to maintain operational continuity.
- Create inbound shipments in the transport system on request of the customer;
- Monitor delivery progress in accordance with key performance indicators;
- Investigate on exceptions of the delivery process and disturbance;
- Make a daily inbound planning and share with the warehouse operation.
- Act as a contact person for Order Desk, sales subsidiaries and 3pl logistics partners.
- Create and share quality and irregularity reports for incidents like missings, overages,
damages with the Order Desk team;
- Reporting summary of distribution and quality performances on weekly basis;
- Perform ad hoc tasks and answer special requests;
- Create and share weekly report of pending inbound shipments with sales subs,
warehouse and internal customers.
- Analyze the inbound order flow, check for bottlenecks and implement improvements
For this role we are looking for a junior candidate with strong motivation. Our ideal candidate is a decisive and flexible problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality that is used to work in teams
- English & Dutch: Good in speech and writing (key demand).
- Bachelor degree (preferably logistics)
- Starter, maximum 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Good customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Pre = ERP knowledge
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- English in speaking and writing
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests and responsibilities in a fast paced environment
Working days: Monday until Friday in dayshift. Working hours between 08:30 AM and 17:00 PM.
Interested? Apply directly online and make sure you have a recent CV upload .
( We only take completed online applications pending. )
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.