Job Purpose & Responsibilities
• Procure local buys on time.
• Ensure the availability of goods and services as required (in time, in place, according to the specifications and accompanied by necessary certificates) so that manufacturing processes (production, maintenance, Turnarounds, projects) can be executed as planned: without stress and the risk of huge losses due to interruptions and delays. (Expediting)
• Support and coordinate material quality inspection.
• Support on deviation additional work.
• Ensure on time payment suppliers.
• Achieve this result at the lowest possible cost by challenging in-company demands, policies and practices and reaching optimal and commercial conditions. (suppliers)
• Continuously improve the Purchase to Pay process.
• Deliver a compliant procurement dossier.
• Responsible for value creation.
• Ensure compliance to regional legislation (ie Reach), global standards, requirements, policies and procedures including EHS.
• Support on complaint handling / claim.
• Support on supplier evaluation.
• Share knowledge of procurement processes and policies with the internal organization. (stakeholders)
• Senior secondary vocational education with an enhanced curriculum / higher professional education. (MBO+ / HBO)
• Operational purchasing experience and preferably procurement specific education in the mentioned field. (e.g. NEVI 1)
• Several years of experience in operational procurement or technical position in a process plant.
• A minimum of 2 years working experience with internal customer base.
• Familiarity with manufacturing and materials, preferably a technical background.
• Proven negotiation and analytical skills.
• Customer focus.
• Team player.
• Flexible in picking up extra works and taking the extra step if needed.
• Steady & robust personality, able to work successful in a technical environment with turnaround managers, project managers and other stakeholders.
• Proven execution and delivering results capabilities.
• Proven communication & interpersonal competences resulting in best team results.
• Administrative affinity and knowledge SAP-MM, including accuracy.
• Fluent in English and Dutch, verbal and writing.
• VCA basis certificate.
• Has knowledge of the risks and measures mentioned in the SABIC TA RI&E inspectors policy. (internal SABIC document for notification)
• ICT Knowledge: Office systems. (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Most relevant competencies for success in the job:
• building trust
• customer focus
• initiating action
• planning & organizing
• quality orientation
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.