French Speaking International Buyer
For our client in Oudenbosch we are looking for a French Speaking International Buyer.
For this function you must (most of the time) travel weekly to France. Monday and friday you are usually at the office. From Tuesday until Thursday you will be in France to visit (potential) suppliers.
- Generate new contacts and liaising with suppliers: Creating continuous supply, terms of quality and prices.
- Keep abreast of market movements and do market research: checking retail prices, continue to new releases informed.
- Monitoring, control and coordination of the purchased goods (food): figuring out and solving quality problems, control of distribution.
- Compliance with the regulations in the field of health and safety (ARBO) and ISO 22000;
- Freedom to decide on offers from suppliers (with an X amount).
- Native speaker French (or fluent French)
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is an advantage
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of Office
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Willing to travel weekly international (70%)
- A confident and determined approach
Do you comply with the conditions and are you interested? Respond immediately!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.