Looking for a relaxed and informal work environment? You would love to work somewhere for a long-term?
What you are going to do
As a reachtruck driver at Fetim you are going to prepare shipments with a reachtruck and a scanning system. You will also help at the expedition to unload and load trucks. Besides driving at the reachtruck, you sometimes have to step of the reachtruck and help colleagues with other tasks.
Who you are
- Experience as a reachtruck driver, also at heights (6 meter).
- In possession of a certificate for reachtruck driving, if you don't have one there are possibilities to be trained and certified.
- Your first language is Dutch, English or Polish.
- Available to work 40 hours in two different shifts (daytime between 7.00h - 16.00h and evening between 16.15h - 23.00h).
What we offer
- A stable job for a long-term with a guaranteed working week of 40 hours a week (Monday till Friday) and possibilities to work extra hours, when necessary.
- €9,15 per hour with a shift compensation of 25% when working after 18.00h. This salary already increases after 26 weeks and againg after 52 weeks.
- Compensation of travel expenses (€ 0,19 per km, max. € 7,60).
- Very friendly and helpful colleagues.
Your work environment at Fetim
When you walk into this big, beautiful warehouse you can feel the relaxed and informal work environment. Employees are very friendly and even become friends sometimes. During the work there is music, but you are also allowed to listen to your own music. Fetim is an international trading company specialized in the design, development, marketing and sales of construction products, flooring, home decoration and bathroom fittings. Fetim exists for nearly 100 years already and is active in more than 40 countries within and outside Europe.
If you are looking for a stable job, then this could be the right one. Apply below, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 088-1269935.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.