Procure to Pay Specialist
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
The Procure to Pay department is responsible for the Purchase of materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. It also provides logistics ‘purchased’ services and the entire administrative processing of purchasing and contracts. Apart from that, it is the responsibility of accounts payable to ensure that all invoices from third parties are verified and processed for payment. The ‘Travel and Expense report team’ covers the compensation of travel and entertainment costs. This is a service P2P provides for all Dow entities in Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA): about 200, in 25 different countries. By doing so, it must always meet both internal requirements and legal and tax regulations.
A Procure to Pay Specialist supports the Dow Procurement organization to develop and deliver PtP end-to-end strategies to support the ability of Dow to support effective and efficient services.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors Degree (Relevant Discipline).
- Requires working knowledge and experience in own job discipline and broadens capabilities.
- Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
- Performs a range of assignments related to job discipline.
- Uses prescribed guidelines or policies in analyzing situation
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary around € 2600 - € 2900, based on your experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
You have what we are looking for and would love to work in an International company? Then apply for the job by clicking the blue button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
Feel free to reach us for any questions you might have.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.